20 Minute Recipes – “Pumpkin” Spice Sweet Potato PancakesLink Integrated Health
Serves 1 to 2
- 1 small sweet potato, baked, peeled, and mashed (approximately ½ cup)
- 4 to 5 drops of stevia
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 omega-3 or pastured eggs
- ½ teaspoons aluminium free baking powder
- 3 tablespoons blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Zest of 1 orange
- Grass-fed butter, ghee, or avocado oil for cooking and serving.
- Whisk together the sweet potato, stevia, coconut milk, and eggs until well combined.
- Add the baking powder, almond flour, spices, and orange zest to the mix.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add butter. When it is melted, pour one-third of a cup of pancake batter into skillet and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining batter and serve.