20 Minute Recipes – Shrimp Zoodles with Basil
Shrimp Zoodles with Basil
Prep time: 20 min
- 2 large zucchinis
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-pound Raw shrimp peeled, shelled, deveined
1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1-pint Cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 small bunch fresh basil slivered
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Using a spiral slicer, cut the zucchini into noodles. Lay on paper towels and sprinkle with salt. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the shrimp. Cook until pink and remove from pan. Add the garlic and mushrooms to the pan and cook until softened. Add
the zucchini noodles and cook until just softened.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the shrimp, tomatoes, and basil to the pan. Cook until heated through and serve.