20 Minute Recipes – Turkey Bowl with Kale and Sweet PotatoesLink Integrated Health
Turkey Bowl with Kale and Sweet Potatoes
Prep time: 20 min
Servings – 4
- 2 cups Turkey breast (cooked and chopped)
- 3 cups Dinosaur kale (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1/4 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Toasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Real maple syrup
- 3 strips Cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 2 Sweet potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- Put the sweet potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, until tender. Drain.
- Massage the kale in a large bowl for several minutes, until leaves are soft and broken down.
- Add the potatoes, cranberries, and sunflower seeds to the bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk the olive oil, cider vinegar, mustard, maple syrup, and salt and pepper until well combined. Toss it with the salad. Add the turkey and bacon before serving.